What is The Bedrock of Great Relationships?
It’s the willingness to communicate who you are, where you are, and what’s up for you… all the time!
And especially when you don’t want to!
My book, The. Best. Relationship. Ever. is both a learning tool, and a step-by-step guide — a plan you will implement — to chart the new direction in your life and relationship.
- Are You Ready For A Meaningful Relationship?
- Do You Want to Know How to Keep Your Relationship Fresh and Alive?
- Wondering How to Develop and Nourish a Deep and Meaningful Relationship?
If you are confused about your relationship, just follow this detailed, step-by-step guide for creating The. Best. Relationship. Ever.
Read this comprehensive guide and learn how to reconnect, strengthen your relationship, improve communication, deepen intimacy, and more.
You’ll find easy-to-do exercises designed to get your relationship on track!
The. Best. Relationship. Ever. has the perfect mix of theory and practice. It’ll help you to implement the 9 essential tools for elegant, intimate relating. You’ll learn how to communicate effectively and deeply, and you’ll be introduced to sensuality exercises designed to get you in touch with your deepest passions. Do what is suggested, and you’ll see results!
A user friendly guide to cure your relationship — great relationships are built on these techniques.
- The. Best. Relationship. Ever. is a valuable tool for those who want to improve their relationship. Full of tips and useful information, you’ll learn to make your relationship exactly as you want it to be.
- Learning the principles described in this book will help you to keep your relationship alive, meaningful, fulfilling, and exciting.
- This book teaches the nuts and bolts of building and maintaining a great relationship.
- You’ll learn to stop looking outside of yourself, either for rescue, or to blame.
- You’ll learn to take responsibility and ownership for your part, and only your part, of what happens in the relationship.
- You’ll discover how to communicate with clarity and curiosity, and how to continue deepening your relationship over time.
Most helpful reader reviews:
“Reading this book is like having a private session… The book is practical, straightforward and clear… An excellent introduction to a life of personal development and meaning.” — Bennet Wong, MD, Jock McKeen, MD
“Wayne draws upon elegance, self-responsibility and unabashed honesty as the cornerstones for powerful and intimate relationships… Written with stories, case examples and suggestions.” — Debashis Dutta, MSW
As you read, you will:
- learn 8 reasons you’ve failed at relating — we examine what goes wrong.
- discover 3 problems people have with communication — once you know what doesn’t work, you’re ready for what does!
- meet Sam and Sally, and learn how to really mess up a relationship! — you see their mis-steps, and learn from them.
- find out how “labelling” your partner gets in the way of Elegant, Intimate Relating. You’ll see that Elegant, Intimate Relating means no judging and blaming.
- learn a brand new model for being in relationship. I call this Elegant, Intimate Relating
- discover the rules and practice of dialogue. Each conversation is worthy of doing well!
- find out what to do, and when. You’ll have the tools you need, right in front of you.